Mimi and I went to the mall yesterday to look for some 9 month outfits (can you believe that!!) and some christmas dresses for the girls. When we got home the girls were in a great mood so we tried all of their new clothes on them and you wouldn't believe how much they loved it. So cute to watch them playing with all of the new dresses and smiling in between changing outfits. I think James is going to have to hide his credit cards early - these girls are going to break the bank shopping for clothes someday!
Monday, November 10, 2008
The girls already looooove fashion
Mimi and I went to the mall yesterday to look for some 9 month outfits (can you believe that!!) and some christmas dresses for the girls. When we got home the girls were in a great mood so we tried all of their new clothes on them and you wouldn't believe how much they loved it. So cute to watch them playing with all of the new dresses and smiling in between changing outfits. I think James is going to have to hide his credit cards early - these girls are going to break the bank shopping for clothes someday!