James and I decided to take a kids-free vacation to Cozumel in June for our anniversary! The girls stayed with Mimi and Papa or Katie while we were gone, and though I think they had a great time they pestered us enough about leaving them behind we booked another Mexico vacation in November... this time with the girls :)
The view from our room was incredible!
Ahhh, upon arrival I was trying to imagine 10 days of relaxation ahead of us
We stayed at Cozumel Palace, it was amazing!
We spent our fair share of time in various beach bars
And we met a croc named Lucy at the mangroves
We had a great trip, but the return flight was a little scary when the pilot announced 20 minutes before landing that we had lost some of the nose landing gear during take-off, what!!??
We were so happy to land safe and sound on the ground!