Sunday, January 2, 2011

I ski really fast....okay!

Well, that is what Bella will say if you ask her if she went skiing! For the record books, the girls put on their first pair of skis at 2 1/2 years old, and only because they kept asking and asking us about it :) I wanted to wait until next year!

The girls could not have been happier to open their new skis and try them out! I took the girls to Colorado Ski and Golf and they had the whole store watching them while they got their pictures taken for their ski passes and picked out their new skis and helmets, they were giddy with excitement :) For the next week they put on their skis daily and practiced french fry and pizza in the living room....
Sophie getting ready to put on her skis at the bottom of mountain house.
Little Bella is so anxious to learn, she patiently kept getting back up and trying again!
Sophie was all smiles!
And finally, someone who actually does ski really fast! James checking out the amazing view at Keystone!