Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Get Sand in Your Crack at Big Mac!

....Well, that's what the slogan is!
Labor Day Weekend we got invited to join the Corey's at their beach house on Lake Mcconaughy in Nebraska. The girls got to ride in the boat, on the jet skis and they even went tubing! But their favorite thing to do was probably just playing in the sand and splashing in the water, they absolutely loved it

Sophia hanging out on the boat



Andrew is ready to waterski
Big brother Joseph was dancing all over the place!
Jolene, Joseph and Andrew tubing

James waterskiing - woooooohooooo! He was up on two skis pretty quickly and then spent the rest of the weekend trying to drop one so he could slalom ski

I tried and tried but wasn't able to get up on skis :( I did have fun knee-boarding though and I can't wait to get back out and try again! What a wonderful weekend, we looooooved getting sand in our cracks at Big Mac!!