Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sophie and Bella's TWO-rific Birthday Party!

We can't believe our little girls turned 2 years old... where did the time go!? Since the little ladies are crazy about bugs I decided to go all out and do bug cakes for their party. Mimi and I spent the day before the party baking and decorating them and they turned out so cute!



Little Isabella is crazy about her Papa!
They had stick-on ladybug earings for their party
The ladybugs ended up all over their arms too :)




Just another picture of the cakes...
Carrie and Kassie

Joseph was being so cute tying balloons on the stuffed puppy trying to get it to fly!
Time for birthday cake

Joseph and Adam
Opening presents the girls kept getting distracted but when we got the outfits out later to take tags off they wanted to try them ALL on and Sophie kept saying "Oh how cute!"
Opening presents with their friend Pete

Sophia is such a glamour-girl!
They loved the microphones

Their little luggage bags are going to be perfect for Hawaii!
Christian and Pete

Thank you so much everybody for sharing this big day with us and for all of the wonderful thoughtful presents! The girls have the cutest summer wardrobe ever and lots of cool new toys to play with! I just wish we would have taken a picture with all of the kids... I will have to plan ahead for that next time since they were on the go playing the whole time we never got them all together for a picture :(