Parents: 2
Babies: 1
Since we had such great success taking the bottles and the binkies away over the last few months I decided it was time to get rid of the crib bumpers as well. The girls use them to snuggle with in their cribs but their primary function was to serve as binky holders... without the bumpers we were in their room at least 10-15 times every night picking binkies up off the floor! They are kind of a pain for me because it takes me forever to change both crib beddings when I have to remove and reattach both bumpers...so yesterday I just thought I would get rid of the bumpers and figured they would get used to it quickly. HA!! They haven't taken a nap since!! Needless to say, as it stands today with two very cranky sleep-deprived girls (not to mention a cranky sleep-deprived mommy) I am giving in and putting the bumpers back - whew!