Well, unfortunately the next 2 days of daycare did not go so well and we have spent the last 2 weeks taking care of very sick girls :( They had fevers, runny noses, coughs, crusty eyes and even diarrhea starting after their second day in daycare....needless to say we are done with that! The nanny the girls have had since I first went back to work is going to start an in-home daycare and we are going to send the girls there instead of the wooden shoe. Maybe they just aren't old enough yet to handle one nap a day and that is why they got so sick... I really don't know but we can't make them go back again after seeing them be this sick for so long. The good news is they are FINALLY feeling better today and acting like normal babies. This is a very good thing since we are leaving on Thursday for Molokai!
On a more positive note, we have had a couple of great weekends up in Keystone lately! We went up for James birthday and got a night out without the babies (thanks mimi and papa) so we went to Old Chicago and watched the nuggets lose to the lakers in game 6 :( I made him his favorite banana cream pie for dessert. We also went up for my birthday with Bradley, Jolene, Joseph, Andrew and Mimi and Papa! It was a full house but lots of fun. We are getting better and better at riding bikes and last time I went 18-20 miles with Mimi! Woohoo!! It is just so beautiful up there we are getting addicted to going :) On my actual birthday James ordered take-out Maggianos and had a candle-lit dinner with wine waiting for me when I got home from work - what a guy! There will be more pictures soon, we recently got a new camera and still have to install software to download pictures...