The end of March we had a huge spring blizzard...what better excuse for spending the day in the warm house watching movies and playing with the girls! Here is what our back yard looked like around noon...

Of course I was pretty depressed knowing that I had to work the next few days and could not be able to go skiing on 2 feet of fresh powder :( Mimi and Papa saved the day when they decided to take me up with them on Tuesday the following week - the snow was AMAZING! I did fantastic(even though it was well below zero with the wind chill, brrrrrrr) and spent most the time on blue runs, keeping up with my parents the whole time! WhooHoo! I am so addicted to skiing!
Anyway, back to the snow day :) We got some cute pictures of the girls during meal time. They have dropped another bottle, so now we are down to 3 bottles a day and eating 3 meals as well. It's not looking like they are going to be ready to stop the bottle completely at 12 months so we will probably let them keep it until 18 months or so. They are doing great with meals, eating all kinds of solid foods.
Isabella keeps us laughing with her funny facial expressions in the highchair - she is such a ham!

Sophia gobbles up almost anything we give her - she loves to eat big girl food!