Thursday, March 12, 2009
Daredevil James and Green Lightning strike again
James is getting so good it is really hard to believe he just started last year. Here is a picture from when they ventured over to the north peak and went on some scary steep blue runs over there - beautiful view! I got brave enough to ski 2 blue runs this weekend... Spring Dipper and the Bachelor. We had so much fun we are planning on going again this Sunday - woohoo!
Both Bradley and Papa said they had a hard time keeping up with Sir James as he raced down the North Peak runs...but Mimi said all three of them were acting like wild animals wooping and hollering and going over jumps! Sounds like they had a great time, but I am just happy to be doing a few of the easiest blue runs for now, don't think I'll be joining them over on that side of the mountain for awhile :)