Thursday, February 12, 2009

Home with Mommy

I am so lucky to be able to be home with the girls 4 days a week. I try not take any of this time for granted and just enjoy every minute with them!

Isabella was being so cute when I took this picture...I was trying to get her dressed and she ended up with her pjs stuck around her head and no clothes on for awhile - she was the happiest I have ever seen her :) She was waving her clothes around and cracking up! Sophia kept trying to take the clothes away from her and eventually she got them, but then Isabella just started looking at her belly and pinching her chubby belly and cracking up about that - so darn cute!!!
They are really starting to fight over their toys these days. Sophia seems more likely to steal Isabella's toys - but Isabella is getting really good at keeping the toy she is playing with away from Sophie by putting it behind her back or to the side...pretty clever! But since Sophia is getting more mobile I think Isabella is in trouble - Sophia is going to be able to take her toys and run!

This is our favorite pastime these days - standing on the couch, especially when Chili is up there - they absolutely adore Chili dog
Sophia can stand up all by herself and she is starting to pull herself up on things. She also loves to walk with you holding her hands - it is so much fun to walk with her all over the place - she's getting to be such a big girl!

Isabella has to work a little harder to stand up and she isn't able to lift her legs and walk yet, but she thinks it is hysterical when you pull her up from sitting to standing :)