Friday, December 19, 2008
On the road to recovery
Well, we seem to have survived our first experience with sick kids - and I can't express how much I hope we don't have to go through this again for a long long time! Isabella started the week off with a terrible stomach flu on Monday morning. Unfortunately Jolene happened to be watching her that day so she had to deal with most of the clean-up :( I was home with Isabella on Tuesday as she recovered. Then on Wednesday Sophia fell ill, once again when Jolene was with them! James and my mom went to help her as soon as they could, but being pregnant with two sick babies (and Joseph!) could not have been easy... Both Sophia and Isabella seemed to be feeling better Wednesday evening, and that is when both James and I got sick. Oh what a week! We are all finally on the mend today but we won't soon forget this experience. I am hoping to get out of the house and go to work tomorrow - back to the land of the living :)