James and I started our planning for our annual Halloween Spooktacular this weekend! I sent out the invitations last week and we picked out our (top secret) costumes over the weekend. Now it is time to start decorating the house and picking out the menu. Last year the mexican food went over really well so I think we will do that again. One thing is for sure - it's going to be a great night - we are getting excited!
We had a ladies day outing to the Denver Zoo on Sunday and guess what...I forgot the camera! Oh well, the girls and I went with my friends from work Lee and Priscilla, and Priscilla's neices and her sister (8 girls all together). It was tons of fun. We saw almost all of the animals and it was a georgous fall day - with weather in the 70's, the sun shining and autumn leaves turning gold and falling on the walkway. What a blast! I am very excited to take the girls to the other fun things we have in Denver such as the Children's museum, the aquarium and the natural history museum. I guess I am going to have to learn somehow about all of the things around here to take the kids to - we don't want to miss anything!